Abundance mindset is linked to reduced anxiety, lowered perception of stress, better health choices, improved self-care…
Switch from a “scarcity” mindset to an “abundance” mindset.
Having an abundance mindset means that you don’t treat others as competition; there’s plenty to go around, and collaborating together can make everyone more successful. People who live in the scarcity mindset are suspicious, jealous and think that there’s not enough money, success, etc. to go around.10 simple things you can start doing today to instantly shift your mindset.
- In your career, don’t be afraid of competition or like-minded businesses.
In fact, they can actually make the audience larger and bring more attention to all the businesses or services in that niche and promote a much larger awareness.
- In health, think of abundance as healthful, fresh food.
We are all surrounded by amazing, healthy food that is plentiful. Don’t think of life as a deprivation diet. Food is not an enemy. Fresh healthy food is body fuel!
- Don’t feel bad about other people’s health accomplishments.
Just imagine what they’ll share with you the key steps so you can reach your own health goals. Celebrate and cheer on your journey together.
- Think of love that you have as plentiful.
The love that you give your family or children doesn’t deplete your ability to also love your spouse or a friend.
- Steer yourself away from fear and worry-inducing media like the evening news as much as possible.
These tend to perpetuate a scarcity mindset.
- Think of time as plentiful, not running out.
So you can take a deep breath and take your time today.
- Savor interdependence.
You are not alone. Ever.
- Think of the opportunities and learning that you achieved from a hurtful experience.
It’s so important to think about how you learn so much from each experience about mental toughness, self-awareness, and moving forward. You can honestly take any painful situation and think about all the things it brought you, rather than what it took away from you.
- Share your “abundance” with others.
If you are lucky enough to have a lot of money, share with others. If you have great knowledge of a particular field, teach it freely, people want to hear it.
- Express gratitude.
Be thankful for what YOU have and not worried about what someone else has.