At the Surgical Weight Loss Centre, Dr Jordaan performs both primary and revisional procedures.
For patients undergoing either gastric sleeve, bypass or SADI, the surgical costs may differ depending on the best surgical requirement for the patient and potential other factors, i.e. Hiatus hernia repair or removal of the gallbladders at the time of the bariatric procedure if necessary.
Treatment is tailored to each individual patient, and they will be given a written estimate of fees outlining all upfront costs and rebates following the decision to proceed with surgery.
- Initial consultation with Dr Jordaan
- Education with a clinical nurse
- The final pre-operative consultation with Dr Jordaan & our bariatric nurse if required
- Initial consultation with a Dietitian
- All reviews in hospital by Dr Jordaan
- Bariatric case management by our bariatric nurses
- 2 week, 6 week, 3,6,9 and 12 month review with a Dietitian
- 24/7 access to medical care via our After Hours Urgent Care line
There is a wide variation in the options for revisional surgery. Your previous procedure and your medical circumstances will determine the optimal procedure for you. A quote will be able to be provided once the procedure has been determined.
Private Health Insurance
Dr Jordaan performs bariatric surgery for patients who have private health insurance that fully covers bariatric surgery.
Dr Jordaan operates at Pindara Private Hospital, located in Benowa, and the Gold Coast Private Hospital, located in Southport.
Our current wait times for initial consultations are approximately two to three weeks. Surgery wait times are around two to three weeks