Undergoing weight loss surgery is a life-changing journey. Finding out about your treatment options is the first step.
It’s understandable that you’ve got a lot of questions – what procedure is best for me? What are the long term results? What foods can I eat after surgery? How much weight can I expect to lose?
We can answer your questions. We are here to help.
Our eBooklet provides a summary of all the information you need to know about the weight loss procedures we specialise in, here at the Surgical Weight Loss Centre on the Gold Coast.
Download our free eBooklet for further information about:
- Our specialist bariatric surgeon, Dr Jacobus Jordaan
- Our multidisciplinary team, based on the Gold Coast, and how we can support you before, during and after your weight loss surgery journey
- Obesity and its causes, and why conventional methods of diet and exercise can be ineffective
- Who is a candidate for weight loss surgery?
- The different bariatric procedures we specialise in and how they work, including sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, gastric banding, and SIPS
- How much weight you can expect to lose post operatively
- How your health can benefit from undergoing weight loss surgery
Want to know if you are a candidate for weight loss surgery?
If you are ready to start your weight loss surgery journey and want to make an appointment to see Dr Jordaan and the team, feel free to get in touch or give us a call on (07) 5556 8888 to talk to one of our friendly team members.