At the Surgical Weight Loss Centre, we accept both insured and uninsured patients.
Dr Jordaan performs both primary and revisional procedures.
For patients undergoing either gastric sleeve, bypass or banding, our bariatric program fee includes the surgeon’s fees for the procedure and entry into our specialised bariatric program. It is a fixed price for each procedure. As treatment is tailored to each individual patient, cost doesn’t play a role in deciding a course of action.
The Bariatric Program Fee covers all out of pocket expenses for:
- The final pre-operative consultation with Dr Jordaan
- The pre-operative gastroscopy
- The surgeon’s fee
- The surgical assistant’s fee
- All reviews in hospital by Dr Jordaan
- All post-operative care by Dr Jordaan for 6 weeks following the procedure
- Two years of bariatric case management by our practice nurse
- 24/7 access to medical care if problems arise
- Support group sessions
Fees may apply for revisional procedures.
Our current wait times for initial consultations are approximately two to three weeks. Surgery wait times are around two to three weeks.