- 2 zucchinis, diced or sliced
- 1 large capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- olive oil, sea salt, and pepper to taste
Place your zucchini, carrots, and capsicum in a deep pan and drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Cover with a lid and cook on low until veggies are just soft.
In a bowl add the spinach leaves, bean sprouts, and spring onion. Toss through the cooked veggies and serve.
Add extra sea salt and pepper to taste. Also feel free to add other herbs and spices such as basil, chili, garlic, turmeric etc for added flavour if you want. Serve with your choice of protein. (Diced chicken, beef, fish, eggs etc)