- 10 dried apricot halves
- 1 ¾ cups carrot juice
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1¼ cups low fat natural yoghurt
- Soak apricot halves in half a cup of the carrot juice for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place carrots in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook for a few minutes, until just soft.
- Combine carrots and apricots with the soaking juice in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree until thin enough to drink through a thick straw.