- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced lengthways
- Olive oil to brush
- 10g Pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 30g mixed salad leaves
- 3 mint leaves
- 90g chicken breast, chopped into stir-fry slices
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Pre-heat BBQ grill or in pan on high. Brush the zucchini with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 min on each side or until tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat, shaking the pan often, for 3-4 minutes or until toasted.
- Cook chicken in the frying pan and set aside.
- Transfer the pine nuts to a small bowl and crush. Add the oil, lemon juice, and honey and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the zucchini diagonally into strips. Place in a serving bowl. Add the chicken, mixed salad leaves and mint, and drizzle over the dressing.
- Gently toss to combine and serve.