- 500g butternut pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 bunch carrots, trimmed
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- Lamb cutlets, French trimmed
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 400g can lentils, drained
- Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine pumpkin, carrots, broccoli, oil, and half the Moroccan seasoning in a large bowl. Arrange in a single layer on the lined tray. Roast, turning occasionally, for 25 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine lamb and remaining Moroccan seasoning in a bowl. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes each side (or until cooked to your liking) Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Combine the yoghurt, tahini, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season. Combine the pumpkin mixture and lentils in a large bowl. Divide among serving plates. Drizzle with the yoghurt mixture and top with lamb.