- 500g organic mince
- 1 can organic tinned tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2-3 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small capsicum, diced
- 2-3 zucchinis, spiralled (use a veggie spiraller)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (use less if you do not want much garlic)
- 1-2 tbsp. preservative free tomato paste
- 1-2 tbsp. preservative free powdered beef stock
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of water
In a non-stick, deep based pan add your diced brown onion and garlic. Cook until slightly brown and aromatic. Add in the remaining vegetables apart form the zucchini noodles. Continue to cook until the veggies begin to soften and then add your organic mince. Cover and allow to simmer until the mince is lightly browned. Add tomato paste, beef stock and water and stir through. Leave to simmer for 5-10min and then stir through zucchini noodles and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
Serve immediately with a sprinkle of sea salt, pepper and small amount of parmesan optional.