- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 x 125g pork loin steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 2 corn cobs of fresh corn kernels
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 400g red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, coarsely chopped
- Combine the cumin and chili in a bowl. Sprinkle over each side of the pork. Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray with oil. Cook the pork for 3-4 minutes each side for medium-well or until cooked as desired. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and set aside for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook corn, stirring for 3 minutes or until golden. Add the tomato, shallot, and beans and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tomato starts to soften. Stir in the lime juice and chopped coriander.
- Slice the pork. Divide corn mixture among serving dishes. Top with pork and avocado. Season with pepper to taste. If desired, top with fresh coriander.
Saturated fat: 2g