- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets
- 300g green beans, blanched, refreshed
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 dried apricots, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp raw almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp low fat yoghurt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Place chicken in a pan and add enough water to cover. Bring the boil over to medium heat, then cover and remove from heat. Stand for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Drain, then shred chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss beans, chickpeas, coriander, and oil together, then season and divide among 4 plates. Drain apricots and chop into small pieces, then scatter over salad with chicken and almonds.
- Swirl the harissa, honey, cinnamon and cumin through the yoghurt, then spoon over the salad. Dust with paprika to serve.