- 500 g sirloin steak
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 capsicums (different colours for presentation)
- 1 small onion, wedged
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Light Italian Dressing
- Heat an outdoor BBQ and chop all the ingredients into 5cm pieces.
- Thread skewers by alternating the ingredients.
- Brush the skewers with Italian dressing using a large pastry brush or just rub on with your fingers.
- Grill skewers for around 8 minutes per side (medium rare) checking often and remove vegetables at desired doneness.
- Serve warm with a fresh side salad.