- 1.5kg thigh cutlets (or fillets and drumsticks)
- 2 lemons
- 5 cm piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 bunches broccolini, cut into 5 cm lengths
- Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange the chicken in a roasting pan. Thinly slice 1 lemon and arrange slices over chicken. Sprinkle with ginger.
- Juice the remaining lemon. Combine the lemon juice, honey, and soy sauce in a small bowl. Pour evenly over the chicken. Roast, basting occasionally with pan juices, for 40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the broccolini to the chicken mixture. Bake for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender-crisp.