- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into chips
- 1 eggplant, cut into chips
- 2 zucchinis, cut into chips
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, thickly sliced
- Extra light olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parmesan
- 4 x 100g skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- Basil Pesto:
- 1 teaspoon finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Pre-heat oven to 220C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all vegetables in a bowl and spray lightly with oil. Add parmesan, season to taste, and toss to coat well. Spread over the prepared tray. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the salmon. Season to taste. Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto. Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined and smooth. Add a little water to loosen and season to taste.
- Divide the veggie chips and salmon into 4 portions. Top with basil pesto.