- Freshly Prepared Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Freckles
- Slice of the top of the strawberry (where the leaves are) so that it has a flat surface to sit on
- Then cut off the tip of the strawberry and set aside.
- Using freshly made cream or piping cream, squirt a dollop on to the top of your strawberry with a little bit extra on the side to form the ‘beard’
- Place the strawberry tip back on top as the ‘hat’ and squirt a small dollop of cream on top of the hat
- Use chocolate freckles for Santa’s eyes and two small squirts of cream for jacket buttons
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve them